Brown discharge during the days of haidh

Q: With regards to haidh. My cycle is not set and changes almost all the time. I usually get 9/10 days of haidh and 15 clean days. During my clean days I have some days of pinkish discharge and/or blood and/or clear discharge with brown discharge.

My last haidh cycle I had bleeding for only 8 days. The 9th day was clean, no discharge. On the 10th day I got clear discharge with brown discharge just before my days of haidh ended. Will this be regarded as haidh or istihaaza?

A: If after the 10th you were clean for complete 15 days, then you haiz cycle had changed to 10 days.