- Is family planning allowed in Islam?
- Nikaah breaking through one of the spouse becoming a murtad
- Name Change to avoid using a name of Allah…Is there a hadith that mentions anything about using one of the names of Allah for an individual without preceding it with “Abdul” ?
- The Muslims show cartoon
- Would Non-Definition of Payment Invalidate a Contract?
- Wudu after Dental Surgery
- I have been asked by a Christian friend as to whether Muslims do go to specail university or college to study on how….
Calling out the azaan for salaah in a Jamaat khaana
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.