Inclination towards homosexuality

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za
Prev Question
Next Question

Q: I have contacted many doctors. I am like a girl, my body, chest, etc. My feelings are also like a woman. I know that this is not allowed in Islam and it is a sin. I am controlling myself but I want sexual relations with an older man and want to marry. My doctor confirmed that I am gay. What should I do?


A: Keep roza and fast and abstain from anything and any person that can attract you. Keep a safe distance from them.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.