Inviting towards disbelief

Q: Someone sent me a page telling about the weirdest shows, the description of the show read that: ‘A 2009 Turkish reality show where an imam, a Greek Orthodox priest, a Buddhist monk and a rabbi compete to convert atheists to their respective religion. Anyone who was persuaded to change their religion won a pilgrimage to the spiritual home of their new belief system – so a bit like Take Me Out but with less Fernando’s and more, you know, Mecca.’ Is this description blasphemous? Please tell me so I may report it to cyber crime authorities thank you.

A: To invite towards disbelief is disbelief, and to promote it also is an act of kufr irrespective of the circumstance. Every other religion besides Islam is disbelief.