Mistakenly swallowing something while fasting

Q:

1. During Ramadhaan, I was baking a cake and whilst mixing, the chocolate powder went everywhere and I could taste it in my throat. The chocolate powder must have gone down my throat because it got stuck at the back of my throat. When I swallowed, it went down. Did this break my fast, and is kaffarah necessary?

2. Does swallowing (loose) skin on the lips break the fast?

A: 1. If the chocolate powder substance had entered your mouth and gone down your throat, then your fast had broken. Since it was not intentional, only qadha is compulsory.

2. According to our understanding, the fast had broken through mistakenly swallowing the dry skin. You may refer to other Ulama as well.