Concealing the faults of one’s wife

Q: I got married 3 months ago and got to know that my wife got raped when she was 13 and got harrased by her cousins once too. Now I started feeling bad and have a sense of hate for her. What should I do? I love her more than anything. I feel that I should do the same what she did so I could balance out the feelings on both sides.

A: Speak to yourself that you also had some unpleasant experience in the past with some girl at some level. Like Allah has concealed your faults Allah will definitely be pleased with you if you conceal her faults. Don’t you wish that Allah conceals your faults and forgives you. If you aspire then love to conceal her faults.