Boy studying with girls

Q: I am a boy who studies in school. I am very shy and modest and I do not like to be mixed up with girls. In my class I am from the engineering group in which there are 3 girls and 2 boys including me. My friend is mostly absent, so I am the only boy studying with the other 3 girls. I am very tense because of this as this is against my nature and I cannot tolerate this.

Moreover, those 3 girls like me and irritate me intentionally by continuously looking at me, or speaking only when I ask questions from teacher and intentionally going into and out of the classroom near my desk. I am very worried and cannot even study properly because of this as thoughts about those girls constantly come to my mind. What should I do to get rid of these girls.

A: You may discuss this with your parents that you feel very much intimidated with their presence and you cannot concentrate with their behaviour. You should look for something else for yourself.