Girls family not pleased with proposal

Q: I am in a love with a girl for the last 7 years. I asked my mother to go there and ask for rishta. We all went to her home and gave our proposal. They said they shall let us know a week later. After a week they invited us to their home and said we are fine and said Yes for marriage. Before going there me and my mother perform Istikhara and it was good but after saying yes they perform istikhara but saw negative signs. I asked a Mufti and he said you cannot perform istikhara after saying Yes. Please tell me what should I do?

A: Don’t pay attention to it. If they are not pleased then rather just call it off.