Kaffaarah for a broken vow

Q: I had a habit of fantasizing things. Once I made a vow to Allah that if certain thing happens I will never fantasize anymore. After that thing happened I kept on fantasizing things and did it for more than thousand times. Now do I have to offer one expiation or for every time I broke the conditional vow?I know that if I cannot pay the money I have to fast three days. Do I have to fast three days for every time I broke the vow or is it sufficient to fast three days for all time?

A: Once only.

(Scroll down for more information regarding this question)

Q: Now after I give my expiation is my vow broken and not binding anymore? So can I fantasize things now or do I have to refrain from it for the rest of my life?

A: You do not have to give another expiation.