- I have been fasting but just discovered that there is such a thing as sehri time. Does that mean all the days I have fasted and eaten after sehri time has passed are not valid? Even if I was not aware of this. I converted to Islam about 2 years ago but am very alone and know no Muslim to guide me in these things. I really need to know if what I have done has been for nothing and what I need to do next?
- Zakat on goods and merchandise
- All doors of Jannah open
- Blood Transfusion
- Is the embroidery stitching technique called “cross-stitch” forbidden in Islam ?
- Remaining a Muslim after committing sin
- Superfluous Hair: Removing Rear Hair?
Condom ka istimaal karna
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Paying a commission to someone to arrange more customers
- Shaking one’s legs while sitting
- Husband cheating with sister-in-law
- Can a widow’s son be her wali for nikaah?
- Raising the shahadat finger after wudhu