Leaving one’s job to start a business

Q: I am a professional and have been working as an employee for the past 12 years. I have never found any happiness or peace of mind in the work that I do. It has always been the one negative aspect of an otherwise blessed life. I now strongly feel that I should leave my profession and rather work for myself in what ever capacity, business etc as I have no faith in the “cycical” and “fake” professional world with people being a slave to money and profit. I believe that although a financial risk it will bring me peace and make me a better Muslim. Please advise on the preferred course of action.

A: Yes, if you have the determination and you feel confident that you will not complain if any adversity comes your way.