Consulting one’s parents and family elders with regards to nikaah

Q: I want to ask about istakhara. I will do it according to the Sunnah method. I want to know about my marriage. I want to know about love marriage and is that guy good for my life or not? Can you tell me what sign I will get in the dream? Second if I get a negative answer, can I do istakhara again? If again negative, can I do it again and if third time I get it positive should I marry that person?

A: The more important thing is mashwarah and consulting with one’s family elders. Listen to what they have to say and accept their advice.