Wazifa for divine assistance

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My husband is in Saudi. I want a dua to make him agree that I will stay in my mother’s home until he comes from Saudi because I am not feeling well so I want to stay in my mother’s house. Please give me a dua to convince my husband.


A: Recite the following dua after Salaah. May Allah Ta’ala assist you and make it easy for you.

رَبِّ إنِّيْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!