Assalamualikum. My question with regards to the Adab of Mosque/ Mussalah. We have a small mussalah in our suburb. At our mussalah, the work of dawah is going very well. We are trying to participate in five amal. Among the five amal, one of the amal is talim in the mosque. My question is regarding this subject. After every salat, we do some talim. During the talim, we see that some of the brothers who joined the jamat late, they are still praying their fardth salat. And also, some brothers are praying their sunnah. what should we do? do we need to wait for those brothers? or start the talim immediately after the salat? Does this act effact salat of the other muslim brothers? Whether we become sinners or not? Same problem arises, when make “allan” for jula or Gasth. These kind of questions are killing for years. Personally, I have realised this problem. Because, sometimes I catch the jamat little late. Before finishing my salat, “allan” or “talim” starts. Then it become to hard to concentrate on the salat. Sometimes, I can not join the talim because I have to go to my jobs. Therefore, I have to pray sunnah quickly. As the place is not too big, i can hear the sound. Sometimes loose my concentration in my rest of the salat. Plz help me out. Give any reference of hadith or quran regarding this.
(1) You should wait until they perform the missed rakats and other sunnah salah.
(2) Wait till they complete.
(3) It may affect their salah.
(4) In case of disturbing and troubling, one may be sinful.
(5) If not disturbing, one can announce in one or two short sentences. (This ruling is when there are some people making up their missed salah; otherwise long announcements also can be made.)
(6) You can pray sunnah in some corner by diverting your mind.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband