1

The tableeghi people collect wasulis(money) before jamaat is prepared.the wasuli … suggest something that will save me in aakhirah.

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta Deoband Waqf
Prev Question
Next Question
Ref. No. 1067

The tableeghi people collect wasulis(money) before jamaat is prepared.the wasuli is returned to the particular persons from whom it was taken during the rawangi of the jamaat.and the money is returned to those who dont go.but once this wasuli was deposited to me and i returned it to all except one or two.i cant remember whose wasuli it was.its about 50 and 20 rupees still wit me. what to do with this amount.please suggest something that will save me in aakhirah.

Answer:

Ref. No. 1018 Alif

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

The answer to your question is as follows:

If you tried to find out its owner and failed to reach him, then you should give that amount to any poor in Sadaqa, with the intention of sending the reward of this Sadaqa for the blessing and benefit of the owner.

And Allah knows best

Darul Ifta

Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband