I need a link to some good Qur’an audio with tafseer?

I am interested in listening to Quran with meaning with explanation too. I was searching on intern and I found following link.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D0F2B55A3725E06&src_vid=97byp-gTE_o&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_605210

My question is whether I can listen to it, or please send me a link on which I can hear quran with meaning and explanation.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

You desire to listen to some Qur’an audio along with it’s tafseer. The above mentioned link is an Audio of the Qur’an by Shaykh Shuraim followed by an urdu translation. However, there is no explanation involved in the link. Some good and reliable tafseer’ may be found on the following links: 

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

AbdulMannan Nizami

Student Darul Iftaa
Chicago, IL, USA

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

www.daruliftaa.net

[1] By Mufti AbdurRaheem Limbada Saheb

[2] By Moulana Ibrahim Memon Madani Saheb

[3] By Mufti Taqi Usmani Saheb