My daughter ran away in the usa, found her with nonmuslim man, he became muslim and married her, now she in jordan visiting,I am afraid to send her back can I keep her in Jordan?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

You state your daughter previously ran away. She is visiting you and you enquire if you could keep her back. What guarantee do you have that she will not run away again?

Your daughter is an adult. She ran away and chose her husband by herself. Leave her to continue with her life. Offer her advice to obey Allah and follow Deen. If she follows that advise, it will help her wherever she is.

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Original Source Link

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest