Someone (non Muslim) asked me this: “According to Islam, what will be the fate in the hereafter of a person ‘good and believing in God’ but non Muslim ?” Could you please help me to answer this ?

Someone (non Muslim) asked me this: ?According to Islam, what will be the fate in the hereafter of a person ?good and believing in God? but non Muslim ??? Could you please help me to answer this ??

Answer

According to Islam, being good and believing in god is not sufficient to render a persons good fate on the day of judgment.

Tawheed and Risaalat (Laa ilaaha illallaahu, muhammadun Rasoolullah), i.e. belief in the Oneness of Allah and the finality of prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is necessary.