My husband keeps accussing me of things I have not done, he keeps hurting my feelings, and yet in my heart I have no such intentions

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

I care and love him but it means nothing to him. Is their a duaa I could recite to help my situation. Jazakallahu


As long as you are sincere in your intentions, you should read your salat ul-hajaat and make dua to allah to assist you. You should read ” yaa subbuhun,yaa khuddusun,yaa ghafooru,yaa wadoodu” and blow on him.

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Original Source Link

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest