If my father doesn’t want to take my mother to Hajj/Umara, can I, as her son go with her instead?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

My father has a condition where too much heat and crowdiness will make him feel sick therefore he doesnt want to go. JazakAllah


A son is a Waali for his mother. She may travel with him for Hajj.

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Original Source Link

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: