Christians claiming that the Qur’an is changed

Q: I saw a Christian missionary website, where they claimed that Qur’an is changed now and they said in Hafs narration of Qur’an the verse meaning is that “And many a prophet fought (qatala) 3.146 and in Warsh narration the meaning is “And many a prophet was killed (qutila) 3.146. Please guide me on this.

A: Perhaps they are viewing the distortions in their own scriptures and on account of the abundance of the distortions they feel that the Qur’aan is the same. Hence, don’t pay attention to these types of nonsensical baseless claims of theirs.