Losing competition data

Q: I conducted an online customer satisfaction survey, as incentive all those that completed the survey will be entered into a cash prize draw. Seven
respondents will win R1000.00 each. I lost the data containing the contact details of all those that completed the survey. I never even have the draw as yet. How Do I resolve this, this is my fault because I delayed in administering this payout and now I lost the data. We are trying to recover the lost data but things are not looking very positive.

A: Since giving them a gift was not necessary, instead it was optional and left to your discretion, you do not have to worry if you have lost their details.