1. A person at work renounced Islam. After 6 months, through the grace of Allah, he entered into the fold of Islam again. He is now asking me what is the ruling regarding the following:
– His rewards and sins of the past
– His qadhaa salaah before renouncing Islam
– His zakaat
2. Is it also correct that his Hajj as well as his nikaah will have to be redone?
3. Is there any other masaail that is pertanant for such a person to know?
1. He should be concerned of the qadhaa of what was missed after he re-entered into Islam.
2. Yes, they will have to be redone.
3. If there is anything that is unclear to him then he should query.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)