Being with the pious people on the day of Resurrection

Q: I want to be with the good people on the Day of Resurrection. Can you please advise me?

A: If you wish to be with the good people on the Day of Resurrection then follow the good people in all the good they do. The easiest will be to link yourself with a pious experienced shaykh or aalim you are comfortable with and take instruction and advice from him on how to conduct your daily life. For the time being, ensure that all your salaah are performed punctually on time, recite the Qur’aan Shareef daily and beg Allah Ta`ala for forgiveness for all your shortcomings and sins.