Presenting fake certificates when applying for a job

Q: I am working in a gulf country and I given some wrong certificates. I always doubt whether my job is haram or halal. I graduated applied to many companies but they did not choose me as I did not have experience. I gave a record of fake experience and some certificates and I did not show my actual graduation degree. I got a small level job. After getting the job, I informed the interviewer that I had given wrong certificates. Is my income haram or halal? 

A: If the job you are employed for is permissible and you are capable of fulfilling the work which is assigned to you, then your earnings are halaal.