Can jin control humans?

Q: My question is about jin and aseeb. Can you please guide me on what are the views in Islam regarding jin and aseeb. Specifically, do jins have that much power to control the activities and every thing of humans. I mean, can jins control humans. As people nowadays say that a particular person is effected by jins. 

A: They do not have control. Just as man has certain limits they also have limits. The difference is that we cannot see them whilst they can see us. To believe that they have supreme control is disbelief.