1. Can I recite durood without wudhu or I’ve been doing a sin?
2. Which durood should I recite before I sleep because I only recite Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam or Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Aalihi wa Ashaabihi Wasallam and I drink milk every night.
3. I know Rasululllah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) taught us a du’a after drinking milk. Can you please teach me that dua’a.
1. It is perfectly right to recite durood shareef or take the name of Allah Ta`ala without wudhu.
2. There is no particular durood that we know of before sleeping. Read any durood shareef.
3. Allahumma baarik lana feehi wa zidna minhu.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)