Father leaving wife and children without any financial support

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: If a father left his wife and kids out of the country for two years without any financial support and after 2 years suddenly come back, what will they do with him? Should they join again or stay far away from him? The wife is seriously fed up with her husband because he had done this 5 times before and bothered his family by not financially supporting themafter leaving. His family faced very very difficult situations.


A: Join up with him and if there is some senior that could advise him then he should be advised with respect and kindness.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:

Random Q&A

Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest