Qardh wusool karne ke lia wazifa

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I had paid 40 thousand for hajj and I have to pay 6 lakh more for our couple hajj but I had given the 6 lakh to my friend. She was in a problem and now is not giving back my money and today she is saying agar Allah ka hukoom hoga tumhara is saal ke hajj ka to main tumhara paise return karogae. Please aap mere is muskil ka haal bataeye mere sohar ko bhi is baat ka pata nahi.


A: Paanch waqt ki namaaz ke ba’d aap ye dua parhe.

رَبِّ إنِّيْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: