- A follow up query on a Hadith in Majalisul Abrar
- Difference between a Shaykh and a Mufti
- Last year i saw a dream in the time of morning( that day i was a little late for my fajr prayer. I saw that my family members are mourning. I ask what has happened. My sister says that “be quite. Masood is dead(i am masood myself).i am very worried that how is it possible because i am alive .i see a person lying on the ground on white kafan and people are gathered around my dead body. I rise one corner of kafan to see who is inside. i see myself. my body is in a very bad condition. My skin peels( sheds) like the plastic paints on the wall when it get moist. i become very afraid and wake up. since then i am very upset about my future. I pray five times a say and alhamdulillah trying act on all quran and sunnah teachings. I asked many ulama. some said it is a good dream to see yourself dead. But i am very upset about my condition of dead body. PLEASE tell me the ta’beer of this dream I will pray for you and your whole team that may Allah bless you all and enable you to serve the whole humanity and like other deoband ulama, keep the light of Islam shining on these dark days of ignorance. thank you
- Imarketlive and Jafx
- Becoming a private investigator
- As I was reading your e mail, I came across this ruling and I couldn’t help my curiosity. Allow me to be open and frank, because as little knowledge as I have, I would really like to know the right thing. As I understand, according to you, one who does adultery (or apostasy etc) should surrender himself to the hudd and accept the punishment? I have a friend, a Muslim who did similar crime, but he didn’t surrender himself to the court but repenting for his act (only two of us know about it). Also their government doesn’t follow this rule. I didn’t mention this to anyone as some times back I was listening to a khutbah where the imam was quoting a true story and he said the otherwise. However i don’t know what is right and not, only Allah knows. Since you’re a scholar I would appreciate if you would make this clear.
- Asking Allah alone for one’s needs
Visiting the dead sea
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Wearing Harry Potter shirts
- Haaji being turned back at the airport
- Cutting one’s hair in Jeddah after performing umrah
- Accepting zakaat money to pay off one’s debts
- Applying for a bursary at a bank
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?