Referring to the person one has confidence in

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: Nowadays even well learned Muftis pass different fatwas for the same subject. Which are we layman to follow? Can we select what we prefer?


A: We suggest that you refer to the Mufti Saheb that you have greater confidence in.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from: