How to give up an illicit relationship

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am in love with someone. I think about that someone all day long. Neither I can study nor can I do other things properly. I am in great trouble. Please help me by telling me a wazifa to help me forget him.


A: Think of death, think that he has died and his whole body is covered in pus and sewerage and it is decomposed, as a result there is pus and blood coming out and his face and features are all disfigured.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest