I just had a fight with one of my friend.Please let me know that not talking to my friend does it affect my Iman or my Faith somehow

As i just dont want to keep any relation with that person. Would not talking to him affect my Iman in any way ?

Answer

One of the most evil things is for two muslims to quarrel and not talk to one another. In many Ahaadith, the prohibition of such behaviour is emphasised. One Hadith states: “It is not allowed for a Muslim to ignore (be angry with ) his brother for more than three days. Whoever does so and dies in such a condition shall surely enter the fire.” (Riyaadus Saaliheen Vol 2 Pg 776 International Islamic Publishers- Karachi)

Mufti Bilaal Cassim
FATWA DEPT.