How should a male with a severe case of ?Gender Dysphoria? go about his everyday life… Is he still disliked by Allah in the same way as Allah dislikes men who like to be like females?… I mean that he doesn’t indulge in any immodest acts nor does he dress like women… but there is just this flaw in his personality which he can’t correct… and wants to be a good muslim… are there any specific do’s and don’ts for such people??
We strongly advise one suffering from such an abnormality to:
1. be more assertive when associating with males.
2. participate in some genuinely male-orientated activities
3. abstain from any female-orientated activities, social gatherings and
other such informal chit-chats
4. be made aware of the severity of his abnormality
5. seek counselling from a reliable, deeni psychologist
6. sincerely seek the assistance of Allah Taala to completely rid one of
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai