Question: Who is Qurbani compulsory on in Islam? Upon whom is Qurbani obligatory? Answer In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh. Qurbani is an obligation upon a: Free person (not a slave)...
- Zakah on plot
- I would like to know if shaving the head bald is against the sunnah
- IS SALAAH BEHIND OF A DEVIANT PERMISSIBLE/ACCEPTED
- Is this Rabita Sharif as practised by Naqshibandis a Bidah? Or Shirk?
- Abud Darda’s (radiyallahu ‘anhu) advice regarding hating the sin and not the sinner
- Fantasy Football Permissible?
- I saw a dream I need its tabeer: I saw qabrastan (graveyard). … ya Ahlalquboor Yaghfirullahu Lana walakum” please give the tabeer.
who is qurbani compulsory on
Page 1 of 11