Question: Qurbani rules for husband and wife and children Can a husband give Qurbani on behalf of wife and children? In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful. Answer Zakat is compulsory upon a person who possesses the quantum of nisab (i.e....
- Unreliable virtue of visiting the sick
- Cutting hair and nails in the first ten days of Zul Hijjah
- I have a question about my Qadha-e-Umri Namaz. My thinking is that Namaz is fard at all Muslim and It is Qarz …
- Help for my brother
- Disposing of haraam money
- How Can I Benefit From Ramadan When I Can’t Fast Due to Being Ill?
- Can we use interest money from bank to pay income tax to government?
qurbani rules for husband and wife
Page 1 of 11