How should we reply if someone tells me Jazakallah khairan? Some people say ‘Ameen’, others says ‘wa iyyaak’ and many dont say anything. Answer Wa’alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, The prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) used to respond by saying: “Wa...
- Folding trousers in Salah
- Is is it permissible to touch a paper that has the name of Allah while in menstruation?
- Hanging out with Male Cousin
- Attending the Funeral of a Non-Muslim Relative
- Order of Quran recitation
- Assalamu alaikum, I was involved in a car accident,a vehicle hit back of my car when i stopped @ the giveway, also i suffered whiplash. damage to my car was repaired by the insurance people.my question is (1).am i allowed to make a personal injury claim for the whiplash (2).can i consume the compensation money. if you can reply soon please. Jazakallah
- Jumuah Salat and Khutbah When Time is Extremely Short
jazakAllah khair reply
Page 1 of 11