How should we reply if someone tells me Jazakallah khairan? Some people say ‘Ameen’, others says ‘wa iyyaak’ and many dont say anything. Answer Wa’alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, The prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) used to respond by saying: “Wa...
- My question is that there is a builder who is also a muslim who when u invest say rs ten lakhs he says he will give u a fixed return of 30% of ur investment, he actually sells u a flat fro a particular pri ce but guarantes payment of 30% before it sold. Does this tranction HALLAL or does it come under interest. JAZZAKALLH. 2 My other question is regarding saying of TAHAJJUD. Iregularly say my ISHAAN namaz in the mosque and then go to sleep by 11.30 in the night. Can i say my Tahjjud just before i go to sleep i.e by 1.30 or do i have to sleep for some time and the get up to say tahajjud.
- Witnesses for divorce
- Cutting of hair
- Regarding Nikah performed at a young age.
- My friend was given two divorse in writing, and her iddat started, they got married 1 year back secretly without their parents knowledge. but now the parents wants ger to get married to a person they like, she had asked an excuse and is completing her idaat….
- Throwing away haram items owned by someone else
- Is it allowed to take break from office for jumma?
jazakallah khair reply islamqa
Page 1 of 11