- I am a reporter of a television news channel and i am always facing the video camera, some time i feel that my profession is against the shariyat and Quran becouse of the photography is not permissable in islam. kindly let me know what shariyat says? my profession of telivision reporting is permissible or not in islam? and why ? Am i geting the ‘HARAAM’ salary by this profession?
- Working as a civil engineer
- Child born out of wedlock
- A mosque has been built in a nearby village. A person who lives in that village has contributed a sum of Rs. three lakh in the construction of this mosque. But this person has no money of his own; the money he contributed belonged to his wife who is a Christian by religion. Now, it is requested to issue a fatwa in this context on whether the constructed structure would be called a mosque according to Islamic Shariah and whether offering prayers in this mosque would be lawful?
- Using a black pen
- Allah Is Everywhere
- How Should the Hair be Parted?