Girls parents not happy to get their daughter married

Q: I want to marry a girl and she also wants to marry me. We both boy and girl agree, my parents and family also agree but the girl’s parents and family are not agreeing. Please give me a wazifa or some dua to make the girl’s parents agree for our marriage. Give me a wazifa for the
girl to recite.

A: If the girls parents are not happy to get their daughter married to you, then it is best for you not to pursue this affair. May Allah Ta’ala bless you with a pious spouse.

عن أبي موسى قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم لا نكاح إلا بولي (جامع الترمذي #1101)