Not paying fees due to tutor not keeping to the contract

Q: I have a contract with a teacher. She said that she will teach me 5 days a week (20 days in a month) for 1 hour on video call and I have to give her 160 riyals. But she taught me only 7 days in the month and less than half hour, not video call just sending voice recording on WhatsApp.

Can I give her less money, only 100 riyal for 7 days. She is asking 160 riyal claiming that the days I did not teach you, you can revise what I thaught you before.

A: When she has contravened the agreement then she is not entitled to the initial agreed amount. She can ask for a remuneration for the days she had offered service.

Video calls are not permissible.