Giving someone interest money without telling them it is interest

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za
Prev Question
Next Question

Q: Person A gives person B his interest money declaring it as such. Person B gives person C the money declaring it as such, appointing person C a representative of the poor. Asks person C to dispose of the money. Is it jaaiz for person C to use the money for person D children school fees without declaring it as interest?


A: Yes.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.