Touching one’s father in law

Q: Somedays ago my father in law was ill. He is 76 yrs old and suffering brain stroke. When he was ill my mother in law was taking off his shirt because he was sweating. But she couldn’t do it, so I helped her and touched my father in law’s hand. Then I saw that his hand and my husbands hand is almost same type. I did not know what was the exact feeling, is it funny or surprising. Then I didn’t give attention to it and I normally helped him. It was total of 1 or 1.5 min that I touched his hand. But I can remember very clearly that I felt disgusted when I touched his body because he was sweating. Then I removed my hand and washed it. Does that cause any harm in my relationship? My father in law cannot walk by himself, can’t do anything without other’s help. He can’t move when he is lying in the bed. He can’t even take his meal himself.

A: If there was no sensation then don’t pay attention to this.