Working at massage centres

Q: I’m a Sri lankan living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Due to some reasons I discontinued my job for last few weeks and now am jobless, but now I have got an opportunity to work at a massage center in the city with good payments and I don’t know what kind of services do they provide and also I feel like it could be a prostitute center so is it ok to go and work with them? Sorry for my bad English hope you’ll understand what am trying to say.

A: Normally the massage centres have some type of indecent behaviour and conduct. The best is to avoid.