Giving zakaat to shias, qadiyaanis, etc

Q:

1) I know that it is not permissible to give zakaat to any non-Muslim. However, generally we are allowed to help needy and poor non-Muslims. The question is, there are some groups such as Shia, Qadiyani, Munkireen e Hadith which claim to be Muslim but in reality they are out of the fold of Islam. These three groups mentioned above(and probably some other groups also) are known as Zindeeq. Is my understanding correct?

2) Is it permissible to help poor and needy people belonging to such Zindeeq groups?

3) Is it permissible to give any other sort of help and aid (not financial) to these Zindeeq groups?

A:

1. They are not recipients of zakaat.

2. Rather keep a safe distance from them.

3. As above.