Q: I have a few questions relating to the same matter.
1. Is it permissible to work for a company where the work is halaal, but the logo of the company is in the form of a human being or animal?
2. Will his wages be halaal if he works for this company?
3. If his payslips have this logo on them, does this affect his wages?
4. If he has to where uniform which has this logo of an animate being on it, does this affect his wages?
5. Finally, what if he has to carry boxes that have this logo on it or go into the back of trucks to load or unload while the truck has this logo on it etc?
2. If the work he is involved in is halaal, his earnings will be halaal.
4. His earnings will be halaal however he should cover the animate logo.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)