What is the ruling on hair transplants and wearing wig by men, and what effect does this have on the laws of Wudu` and Ghusl?
- I have had two Maulana (Hanafi) here in the US tell me that the only food we can consume from the sea is fish and shrimp. …
- Inlaw’s rights, and needs of the wife.
- Making Up Old Witrs?
- I am actually facing a big and serious issue. My mother is a complete parda nasheen lady she wears niqab, burqa, khuffain, black gloves. Not a single inch of her is visible. As a son we all admire her for her modesty. But as my sister grew she started asking her to do this type of clothing and my sister who is a bit modern in clothing and thinking misbehaves with my mother as she is a female no one beats him but I scold him very much. She use to wear jeans and tops from childhood now as she is 14 years old she is asked to wear niqab, burqa, gloves and khuffain. She was earlier studying in unity college Lucknow but now we have transferred her to Jamaitul Momina school Lucknow which is an Islamic girls school so that she stays with the other girls of her age and starts doing what my mother do. As we are very tense whether doing this whether she will get marriage proposals or not. Please answer me in details.
- Wo larki jo maa nahi bansakti, us se shaadi karna
- Should I raise my hands after qunut before making sujud? (Hanbali Fiqh)
- Reverting to one’s last habit in haidh
What is the ruling of Sharia on marketing for a brokerage firm (See attached copy)?
I have a medical center and I intend to contract with companies according to the following form of contract: The company pays 200 JDs as fixed monthly payment in exchange for insuring all its staff where any member can receive medical treatment at any time and free of charge. What is the ruling of Sharia on making a parallel contract with another company during the same period?
Is it permissible to change the form of portfolio management from profit-sharing Mudarbah contract into a contract of agency investment in return for 1.5 % of capital per year without the consent of the client? Is it permissible to take a known fee as a percentage of capital against managing the portfolio`s funds through agency investment contract?
Is it permissible to take brokerage fees for helping someone to borrow a certain amount of money from someone else, knowing that the borrowed amount is to be paid off without any addition?
The company where we work established what it called "fines fund" where certain amounts are deducted from staff salaries as penalty for violating the company`s by-laws, such as absence from work, coming late and safety abuses. The money is used for the social welfare of the staff members in line with what the committee in charge of the Fund sees fit. Some members suggested initiating Umrah trips, but some argued that the money in the Fund could have been taken unjustly since the fee of three days is deducted against absence for one day and some employees are fined for violating safety measures while others aren’t. In light of this, what is the ruling of Sharia on initiating these trips from the money deposited in this Fund?
Could you clarify the Sharia basis on which Islamic banks charge a percentage, as commission, from the value of the letters of credit issued upon request of client to import goods and raw materials. The bank issues the letters of credit (LC) in favor of the exporter and covers their value based on the agreed conditions, including the bill of lading that proves cargo shipment, then requests client to pay the value of the LC?
What is the ruling of Sharia on receiving expiation money in favor of poor cancer patients in the form of food coupons; three JDs per meal?
Is it permissible for a veiled social worker to uncover her face to create a greater influence on the audience and by analogy to the permissibility of uncovering anterior and posterior pudenda before a male doctor for treatment?