What is the ruling on performing the funeral prayer at the grave of the deceased after burying him ?
- How Do I Understand a Hadith That Appears to Contradict the Fundamentals of Islam?
- Rinsing an impure leather sandal
- Could you please interpret the below Hadith for me. My father passed away recently and my mother and younger brother saw these dreams.
- When it is mentioned that someone has passed away, some say, ‘Iinna lillahi wainna ilayhi raaji’una’, while others say, ‘Lailaha illa-llah’. Who is correct?
- Signing the talaaq document under duress
- What is the punishment for insulting the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)?
- Doubts about Cleanliness
How should the Zakah of cattle be calculated?
My wife performed Hajj at the age of twelve, is it sufficient, or is Hajj still due on her ?
What is the ruling of Sharia on using the orphan`s money to pay for his tuition at private school?
My brother engaged in a brawl with seven individuals, and died as a result. Prior to the fight, he had suffered a kidney failure and a heart clot. Moreover, he was a father of three. The question that arises here is that: are the individuals who led to the death of my brother obligated to pay the Diyah(Blood money) to his heirs, or not? May Allah reward you.
What is the Islamic ruling when a young woman relinquishes her right to inheritance through her guardian and is she permitted to reclaim that right?
What should a woman cover before her father-in-law? and what is the ruling on wearing trousers before her Mahrams(permanently unmarriageable men)?
Who should pay the Zakah(obligatory charity) from the orphan`s money?
Who has the right to child custody when final divorce takes place?
What should a person who was favored from Allah with a newborn, but couldn`t afford an Aqeeqah, do?