what is the rules when you are travelling with a car and at that time you are reading quran. There is some verses in the quran that you must make prostration (Sujood). how can i make sujood in the car can you give me some option what to do. JAZAKALLAH HO KHAIRAN....
- Requesting Mufti Saheb for duas
- Covering the head in prayer
- Unlocking phone through face recognition
- Calling the wife mum
- Missing Salaah due to sedation from an operation
- Assalamuwaalikum, I am married person from last 1.5 yrs and my marriage life also good. From last 3 months I fall in love with a divorced girl which have a 6 yrs child. By hearing her story, that her husband leaves her when her child is 7 months in her stommache. and now after 7 years he was ready to give her Talaq. In between they doesnt have any physical relationship. Now I wants to marry with her without informing my wife. I will go towards her once in a week and for that she also ready and also I will give the money, love and care. Now tell me Islam allow this.
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?