I'm an american revert to Islam and I'm writting to you of course from the U.S. I have a difficult question regarding divorce. In June 2002 I married a Pakistani man. We were married islamically in a local masjid. I didn't realize though until about a year...
- What Role Does Culture Play in Islam?
- Eating products originating from companies associated with Senomyx
- Passing Miqat without Ihram/ 2 Rakat tawaf in home
- Is it necessary to repay student loans if one is not contractually obliged to repay? Is the husband responsible for the wife’s debts?
- Please advise if interest money could be used to build a house for a poor muslim or what else could interst money be used for.
- I am a surgeon working in Mohali,Punjab 1.Recently I got health Insurance of my family.Is it Allowed in Islam?
- Earning Money through internet advertisement and sharing it with the users.
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?